• 2 large eggs
• 60ml coconut milk
• ½ avocado, chopped into small cubes
• 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 60g gluten-free flour (e.g. Dove’s Farm) or coconut flour
• ½ tsp sodium bicarbonate
• ¼ tsp salt
• Olive or coconut oil (for cooking the pancakes)
• Parsley, chopped
• Whisk the eggs and coconut milk in a bowl.
• Add the avocado and spring onions and mix until thoroughly
• In a separate bowl, sift the flour, sodium bicarbonate and salt.
• Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine to
form a thick batter.
• Melt enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
• For each pancake, spoon approx 50ml batter into the pan
and cook on a medium heat until bubbles appear on the top -
approximately 2-3 minutes.
• Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown.
• Garnish with chopped parsley.
• Optional: serve with a drizzle of melted Parsley Butter made
from 3 tbsp coconut oil (or dairy-free spread), 1 tbsp chopped
parsley and 1 tbsp lemon juice.