• 1 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil
• 4 - 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 ½ cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
• 500g boneless chicken thighs, sliced or diced
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• ½ tablespoon fish sauce
• ½ tablespoon honey
• ½ cup of basil, chopped and chilies to taste
• Heat the coconut oil in a large wok over medium-high
heat. Stir-fry the garlic, ginger and chilis for 1 minute.
• Add the chicken and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes.
• Add the remaining ingredients except for the basil and
allow it to simmer whilst stirring frequently, until the chicken
is cooked throughout, this should take about 10 minutes.
• Stir in the basil for 1 minute and serve.